Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pizza Hut:-STAR POPS PIZZA

    I  had a wide and  big smile on my face when I saw hubby holding a box of pizza hut. This was the second time that we had this kind of pizza. You will really enjoy eating the 16 pullable sausages plus the toppings of your own. We just had here regular size supreme pizza. Aside from hotdog this is the other food I'm always craving for in my pregnancy stage. So, if you're drooling right now, go to your nearest pizza hut store and grab one now! Happy eating everyone!!!

7 comments:

AC said...

wow!!! ngayon ko lang nakita to ah!!! wala nyan sa pizza hut dito... mas madami varieties sa pinas talaga...

Gizelle said...

Iba na talaga ang creativity ng pinoy! Looks yummy!

FoodTripFriday said...

I think two pieces pa lang busog na ako,but my boys will surely enjoy this.

Newlyweds said...

that a super cute looking pizza!

http://newlywedscravings.blogspot.com/

Lady Patchy said...

gusto yan ng mga kids. parang wala nyan dito sa Qatar or di ko lang napapansin kasi puro super supreme at hawaiian lang inoorder ko for delivery

maiylah said...

masarap yan with their cheese dip! :)

nakakagutom nga, maybe we'll order one tomorrow. lol

thanks ulit, and happy weekend, SM :))
ingat palagi

Anonymous said...

oh thats so yummy pa share