Monday, July 5, 2010

The Most Beautiful Sound I've Ever Heard...

    I'm still here... :) Actually I'm always in front of  the computer but  not in the mood to blog.  I can't go back to sleep again so I just decided to make a post and I really want to share this story.Last June 29, I had my prenatal check-up at Chinese General Hospital (why I chose that hospital, I will tell that story on a separate post) whoooooooaaaaaa, I thought they will not accept me anymore because I came late. They have a 7:30AM cut out pre-natal chek-up and I came 7:45AM . But because I told the nurse that I still came from Cavite she still considered me and thanks God for that…. So, when I signed up from the list I’m in the 142nd patient… (so many huh!!!)  And so, I’ve waited for more than 4hours before it’s my turn for the check-up. Actually, I’m really excited with this check-up because for the first time I will hear my baby’s hearbeat. When I did my ultrasound a month ago, I saw my baby’s heartbeat and I really felt a different level of happiness that time. And so, when I laid down from the hospital bed, the nurse get first the measurement of my tummy (it’s 16cm) followed by the heartone… We thought we cannot yet hear the heartbeat because I’m only in my 12weeks. But thanks God, even if it is only as soft as the raindrops sound I’m really so happy  and that’s the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard in my life. It means that my baby is still kicking  and  safe inside my womb. How I wish my husband was there so he can hear also (he has work that’s why… ) Well, I’m looking forward again for my next check-up (on July 29) and I hope my baby’s heartbeat is much louder… so let’s see on my future post :)

No comments: