Friday, November 20, 2009

Tuna Carbonara with Bacon Bits






This was requested by my hubby last sunday since we just stayed at home to watched the Pacquiao-Cotto fight ( Hooray to the Pambansang Kamao, he did it again and got his seventh title. He's really the Pound for Pound King) Back to our topic, this was my second time to cook this kind of pasta. The first time was when my best friends visited me in my love nest. I really planned to cooked spaghetti for them ,but because of various occasions, my family always cooked spaghetti and I was fed up with the taste. Accidentally, I was able to watched a cooking show and got the idea.  I found the ingredients very easy and affordable. At first I was hesitant to cook but I believed in my cooking ability so go...go...go....
Unlike in my first carbonara, this time I didn't use chicken, instead I replaced it with bacon as my toppings. Of course, my carbonara was a bestseller according to my family LOL!!! Happy weekend everyone!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bacon is definitely better than chicken when it comes to carbonara. looks like you had carbo-overload while watching the Pacquiao and Cotto match.:p

Ladynred said...

looks yummy. I wanted to do this tonight but I don't have ingredients.

agent112778 said...

yum yum yum

i love this combo since i ommited bacon sa aking diet

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)

maiylah said...

that looks good! am sure your family loved it! :)

thanks for playing again, Sheren-May
happy weekend

Jeanny said...

its been a long time since I make carbonara....na miss ko tuloy :)