Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sashimi






I'm still here!!! I missed joining this meme...hehehe... There were lots of food queue at my cam and as long as I wanted to share it all at once,  but my time table didn't permit hehehe... Anyway, my hubby celebrated his post birthday celebration and his bandmates decided to have it at the bar. It's just a simple, relaxing, small bar along the highway at Canlalay, BiƱan Laguna and this was their favorite pulutan because they were able to ordered five oozing platters of it... I'm not into raw fish and I can't take the taste of wasabi. But to satisfy my curiosity I tasted a little bit of that fresh tuna and guess what ???? It brought me stomach ache.

2 comments:

agent112778 said...

wow, look at the colors, looks so fresh and yummy

my entry is here


Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)

Thanx for the Visit :)

maiylah said...

am not much into raw tuna (maguro), but we love raw salmon!!! :)
hope your stomachache wasn't serious...

so sorry for dropping by sooo late, Sheren-May; our internet connection's been going crazy and bloghopping is quite 'painful' ... hopefully this will normalize after the holidays. :)

happy holidays