Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pork Tausi with Tofu




     I'm back.... I really missed this meme and as I checked its been almost 4 months that I don't have a post... Anyway, if you will ask where in this world I am... I've just been busy with my work as a teacher.  But I still didn't forget to take shots of those yummy foods.  And for the new start... here is my entry....


      This is my first time to cook this dish and its a bit salty but  its still fine and were able to finished all. I think I need more practice to cook this next time LOL!!! I just had stir fried for my brocolli just perfect for tofu and pork. Happy eating everyone!!!


























6 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

nice. I wanna try coz I like tofu!

FoodTripFriday said...

Thanks for joining us once again and welcome back!!!
Your food is absolutely delish and I miss it so much!!!

Dhemz said...

oh mama mia...nakakatakam....yumyum...ganda ng presentation mo sis! salamat sa dalaw sa aking munting kusina....:)

Arlene said...

I love tofu!

Hi sheren, i did not make those cupcakes. I guess they have that ordered. I wish i know how to make them, too. :)

Thanks for the visit!

maiylah said...

that looks inviting!
glad to be seeing your post again! :)

Lady Patchy said...

tofu at pork ,tyak pag iyan ang pagkain ang dami kong makakakin.tapos may brocolli pa .perfect!