Wednesday, December 11, 2013

In the mood :)

After reading other blog, I'm in the mood to write one. hindi naman kailangan laging english ang pagbloblog... I think as long as you are in the mood... Ok! gora na ang mag write sa web... But, I need to practice my english spokening dollar in preparation for my comprehensive exam hopefully, in God's will, it would be in 2014. Well, as of now I have my research subject and I'm very exhausted in finding, choosing, deciding my research title... Actually, as a grade 1 teacher and being in the public school there are so many good case to study and make an output... But my problem is.... It is very hard to put up all those words and come up with the best title... Anyway, God is with me.... I just need to manage my time... Concentrate... and of course save some money in making a research... I know, I can surpass this... so help me God.....

No comments: