Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I will miss her :,(


She is Evelyn Sodoy Salvador, she is my work buddy for less than 2 years and I will really miss her a lot. Fortunately, she will leaving the Philippines two weeks from now because her fiance petitioned her so they will leave happily together and start a new life in US. What are the things I will miss in her??? Well, aside from having the same birth date, I will miss our lunch together after our morning class. Actually, if she doesn't consume her food I am the one who eat it (tagasimot kumbaga). I will miss also her lunch or merienda sometimes dinner treat when his fiance send her money. This girl is also generous... She doesn't care if she spent money for her friends but still I remind her to save some. I am just  worried for her because she has weak immune system and she has also asthma. She is miles apart from her family so there is no one to take care for her aside from her fiance. Well, if she is destined to be there for a lifetime let it be... I will always pray for her safety and her fiance will be kind to her... 

No comments: