Friday, May 21, 2010

Food Trip @ MOA

     It's fun, fun, fun Friday... Greetings to all my fellow food bloggers... Have you been in Mall of Asia? I'm sure your answer is yes ;) And of course, when you're there you won't miss the chance to see and stroll the baywalk. A couple of months ago, with our friends we had couples night out and we decided to have a food trip at MOA. We did the marketing first and we chose Aling Tonya's Seafood Palutuan to cook the seafoods that we bought.  And these were the foods that really made our tummy big (especially our husbands LOL)

         Butter-Garlic Shrimp

 
  Stuffed Squid

Tempura
Enseladang Mangga

          If you will notice, my shots were half eaten already. I think you know why hihihihi!!!! Actually, we also  have Sinigang na Maya-Maya sa Miso but I forgot to take a shot :) All the foods were really taste great especially because the seafoods were fresh and the restaurant really cooked it deliciously...  Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

14 comments:

maiylah said...

yummy! a couple of friends and i did that a couple of decades ago, lol. that butter-garlic shrimp looks sooooo good right now... :)

enjoy your weekend too, SM :))

Lady Patchy said...

nangasim ako sa ensaladang mangga.nakakagutom ang mga masasarap na sea food

FoodTripFriday said...

I love the Shrimp and the Squid, no,actually I love everything, lol!
and I've never been to MOA. :D

Unknown said...

i'm still full from dinner but you got me at ensaladang mangga! food trip talaga.:p

genefaith said...

i love the stuffed swuid..nagutom tuloy ako at 1 am!..he..he...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my glory, ang sarap naman nyan esp the pusit.. Yum. I just followed your blog..

I am late with my entry but hope you can still take a peek at Spice up your Life

Cecile said...

these foods are making me drool :-(, may LO p ba? patikim naman oh!

Nedekcir said...

lol, I am drooling over your entree. Ang sarap naman, pakain...don't worry maliit lang akong kumain...:))

Self Sagacity said...

Garlic Shrimp looks so scrumptious. I like this dish but no one else in my family would be willing to peell the skin off! :-)

Cacai M. said...

Ooh my gosh.. am so drooling with your foods there.. ooh my.. sea foods like those are my faves! Thanks for sharing though I feel hungry now.. lol.. yeah, seriously, thanks for sharing.. muahhh!

Thanks by the way for visiting My Food Trip: HomeMade Halo-halo

;-)

Clarissa said...

Oh my!Tulo ang laway ko!Kasalanan ng ensaladang mangga mo lol!\(^0^)/

Thanks for dropping by at my entry!^_^

♥peachkins♥ said...

seafood and ensaladang mangga! super yummy!

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

AC said...

aww!!! seafoods!!! naku, kailangan ma try namin ang Aling Tonya's... Krocodile Grill lang kase fave ko lalo na ang baked tahong nila... at pati pala ang sinigang na tyan ng bangus... hehe... btw sis... congrats!!! welcome to the mommyhood club... hehe... HERE

Dhemz said...

oh mama mia...nakakagutom...salap!

salamat sa dalaw sis and for leaving a comment on my entry...great to be here!