Friday, October 30, 2009

Pancake Monster





  
         To complete our halloween party, my little kiddoes did a pancake monsters. I just bought a Maya ready mix pancake and I cooked for them. Afterwards, I gave them raisins and a choco stix to decorate their own monster. They really had fun in doing this food craft. Some looks really spooky and funny. I just took a shot of the best pancake monster because you can really see the details. Oooopppssss.... he can't wait to eat before I took a shot hehehe.... And for refreshment, we just had an orange juice poured in a glass monster. Happy Halloween everyone.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pancake monster! haha how creative! i had pancakes this morning and never associated it with Halloween.:p

agent112778 said...

me too love pancakes

my entry for food friday is here


Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)

Thanx for the Visit :)

maiylah said...

awwww ... so sweet and love the idea! :)

so sorry for not visiting sooner ...
looks like you and your family had a great halloween celebration. :)