Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was already an hour and half in front of my laptop because I'm trying to change the template of my blog. I searched for the free templates but unfortunately I can't . I just download and copy it but always said error. Well, I don't want to waste my time anymore for I still have so many things to do. As of now, I'm busy surfing for some holloween foods. On October 27, 2009 more than a month to go, we will celebrate in our school our holloween party. This is the first time that I will do this in my class so I'm pretty much excited. In my activity list, I'm planning to do holloween crafts and easy to make yummy foods by my kiddoes. And here are some of them:   Look scary? 
                              
Lady Butterfinger
Pizza Mummies
Pancake Monsters
Sausage Mummy Rolls
Flayed Skin Cheeseballs
Some more holloween goodies, check here

No comments: